Saturday, August 15, 2009

I feel AMAZING!

So yesterday, Friday... We went to go workout with our PT @ the GYM. The GYM we went to is the ones inside the condo complex were out PTs aunt lives. We got there around 8 and the GYM was closing so we had to workout in the park. And what a great workout it was!!!!


We did so much more advanced moves. Things that I never in my life thought I would be able to do. Our personal trainer is really pushing us and I am so glad he is. I know each workout will get harder and harder and I understand that and I think I am ready for it too!!

After an hour workout we went to grab dinner. I had a #9 from Wendy's The chicken nuggets with a baked potato with chives and it was so yummy!!



I woke up this morning feeling like 100 bucks. I feel like I have lost 50 pounds! lol what a great feeling. The clothes are fitting me so much nicer I feel incredible in just one week. Monday is my weigh in but I honestly don't care how much I have lost because I feel it very much.



Like out personal trainer Luis said, even if we haven't lost anything we are toning our body's so maybe right now we might not lose but the inches are melting away and yes they sure are!!!

I am so happy right now. I'm about to go make a veggie lasagna and celebrate my doggies 6th birthday with a little meat cake I made for her.



As for exercises this weekend we are suppose to rest but my hubby wanted to at least walk today or tomorrow. Now sure yet when but I will keep it posted.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment